- 5 ways developers fail at freemium games Posted on: Jun 10th, 2013
The freemium or free-to-play (F2P) business model is still new. Here are 5 examples of what not to do to monetize your game.
- The New Frontier of Western Game Development Posted on: Jan 9th, 2012
Free-to-play game developers get a raw deal in the developer community. There’s a perception that free-to-play game makers are not as talented as those who…
- The Rise of Developeronomics Posted on: Dec 7th, 2011
The one absolutely solid place to store your capital today — if you know how to do it – is in software developers’ wallets.
- Time to make toast Posted on: Jun 10th, 2013
Its been a while since there was a good update and a lot of good reasons for that but we are close I tell you, really. We've had to divert our time to writing proposals. Yes there are new adventures but we need a little spring cleanup to get them out there more rapidly, stay tuned.
- Is anybody listening? Posted on: Jun 3rd, 2013
Its been a long road in some respects and we're finally getting the ball rolling ahead again. What was the holdup, well for starters this web site. Its…
- Immortality: The Next Great Investment Boom Posted on: Feb 8th, 2012
Sometimes the topics from the front pages leap right off the page and into our laps. As we are getting set to release "The Millennium Chronicles", a…
- Time for some timely updates. Actually just the dev blog is back. http://t.co/kPH4sdyoGv about 6 days ago
- Starting the communication flow from http://t.co/kPH4sdyoGv again, we're re-opening the blog. Time this share. about 2 weeks ago
- Another Friday another update? Have you noticed the minor updates to http://t.co/321AzKxjUc each Friday? about 3 weeks ago
- Wow, a whole weekend without internet, refreshing. about 3 weeks ago
- Small victories. A funding proposal went in today, on time. :-) about 1 month ago